BOCA BEACH RESIDENCE HOTEL
LIVE with style
PLACES OF INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES
The town of Boca Chica is called the “Gateway of the Caribbean.”
Located close to the capital and the airport it has become an attractive tourist destination. Several excursions leave from here. The town also offers many opportunities to practice a variety of water sports: snorkelling, wind surfing, kayaking etc.
Among the excursions leaving from Boca Chica you can find:
- Saona Island and Catalina Island: The former is the largest island of the Dominican Republic and a UNESCO protected nature sanctuary.
- Los Haities National Park.
- Las Terrenas province situated in the north and an important tourist destination thanks to its beautiful Caribbean beaches.
- Santo Domingo City – the capital of the Dominican Republic just 45 minutes away from Boca Chica.
- Parque Nacional Submarino La Caleta.